Fort Cochin Experience
Fort Cochin is all about heritage bylanes, heritage himes oozing with character and overall a laidback kind of area without much of touristy fanfare. There are number of small and charming heritage hotels from economy to luxury segment, all offering a kind of heritage experience.
Fort Cochin is ideal for heritage travelers or honeymooners. Experiences on offer are:
* There are number of small restaurant where a candle lit dinner can be simply memorable.
* Walk in heritage bylanes or enjoy a Bicycle ride
* Visit neighboring Kumbhalangi area and explore rural lifestyle and backwater experience.
* Explore Fishermen at work using Chinese fishing nets, a symbol of Kerala tourism
* Visit an ancient Church, Jewish Synagogues
* Visit Greenix village for evening performances of many dance forms of Kerala. There are Arts and crafts on display as well.
* Boat trip to neighboring Islands (Vypeen and Bolgatty)
Recommended Stay Duration: 2 nights