Dahanu is an idyllic beach getaway North of Mumbai known for its Orchards and being traditional home of the Zoarastrian community.
Mahalaxmi temple near Dahanu on NH-08 is a very popular local pilgrimage center. During Navaratri period Mahalaxmi temple draws large crowds from all over.
Besides Mahalaxmi temple there are number of popular pilgrimage options in Dahanu
* Santoshi Temple-Ashagadh,
* Sai Baba Temple- Narpad,
* Shri Kevda Devi Mandir -Agar Road,
* Jagrut Hanuman Mandir - Agar & Waghadi,
* Mata Saptashrungi Mandir Nikane,
* Shri Gajanan Maharaj Mandir - Parnaka.
* Shree Ram mandir - Ramwadi, Dahanu Road
* Jain Temples The old Jain temple in Dahanu Gaon (Fort Area) has recently completed 100 years and is now included in Jain Tirth (Teerths)
* 'Vishveshwar Temple' in Dahanu Gaon
* Ganesh Temple near Dahanu Fort.
Stay Duration: 1 night Seasonality: Visited throughout the year