Chakrata (6000 ft asl), at 350 kms from Delhi is an idyllic / offbeat Himalayan destination sporting excellent views and green surroundings.
Guests who want to have none of the touristy character of Mussoorie and explore beyond, Chakrata is a good offbeat option.
There are number of sightseeing areas and places of interest that guests may want to visit :
* Deoban situated at 9400 ft. famous for panoramic Himalayan views - 16 kms
* Kanasar famous for beautiful forest and biggest deodar tree - 28 kms
* Tiger Falls 95 mtr fall acccessible via a 5 km trek- 20 kms
* Ramtal horticulture garden with natural pond and apple garden is an ideal picnic spot - 12 kms
* Budher Cave & Forest - 25 kms
* Hanol Mahasu Temple - 109 kms
* Mahadev Temple - 3 kms
* Lakhamandal - 62 kms
* Chilmiry neck - 4 kms
Recommended Stay Duration: 2 nights Seasonality-Oct-June.