had a great trip. The hotels were comfortable and
the service was good. The best part was the
. The manager there was more than helpful and went
out of the way to make our stay comfortable. - Shekhar
- Excellent trip otherwise except Tall Trees : Overall a very negative feedback.
- Rajesh Budhiraja
you a Happy New Year. We had a nice trip, thank
you very much. - Vasant K Pandit
the arrangements were nice, the driver was very
responsible and friendly too. The Hotel
arrangements were very nice and it seems this is
the best central point for the vidhivet
Ashtavinayak darshan - RK Iyer
- We are glad to provide you feed back on our Himachal trip. My wife and myself have enjoyed fully during this trip.
Our best guide was Narendra Sharma, Taxi driver - who is well behaved gentlemen, having in depth knowledge of the roads & sight seeing and very punctual of timings.
- Mohan Bhargawa
- Overall a good experience and thank you for a hassle free holiday.
- Gautam Karkera
would like to thanks you and your entire team
for such a wonderful trip. - Saurabh Jain
- The trip was good and the arrangements were quite decent. Though, in Kumarakoam, I wish we could have got a better resort, as it was not well maintained.
Driver and car arrangements were good. We will definitely consult you for our next trip and will recommend yr services to our friends.
- Mihir Mehta
you and your team at Nivalink a Very Happy New
Year. Thanks for suggesting the Hotels you did
in Pushkar, Jodhpur and Bikaner. - Vaibhav
- We (My wife and I) had a fantastic time in
Kerala. The properties were really good and the travel arrangements were hassle free.
- K Prakashchandra
- Thanks – we had a great time
- Kasmanda palace – good place to stay, good service and excellent food (One of the best).
- Hotel Lakshman Ghula – good location – but average to bad food, bad service – would grade they below average.
- Naukuchiatal – good location – average food – good service.
had organised the trip very well, you were
alert and updated me with any changes that
occured (eg. bangaram closed) and also helped
me in sugguesting my trip itenary. You were
very efficient in re-scheduling the trip
during mis-haps, and honest enough to refund
the money (on change of plan due to bangaram).
I would be glad to plan my trips with Nivalink
in the future. Keep up the good work. On
knowing the reason of travel(honey moon)
special honeymoon pakages could be arranged
with hotels. Doing something extra out of your
way and surprising your customers is the key
for perfect customer satisfaction. - Karan
- The trip was well organized, the places to
stay were also very good. Thanks. - Archana
- The trip was nice and well planned, however, incase of any query that we had from you, the turn around time was extremely slow. This is the reason why even I replied to your feedback so late.
If you improve your turnaround time then I will definitely use your traveldesks services again otherwise I will
not - June Ringu
travel was nicely organised and it was a good
vacation for us. - Manish Kumar
- I would like to thank you for the professional way in which our trip was organised, so thank you.
We will definitely recommend Nevalink to our friends.
- Sue Wentworth
- Thanks a lot for helping us out for a Karnataka trip on a very short notice.
It was great and your help is very much appreciated,
Gayathree travels had made all the hotels and car arrangements and they were excellent in general. The driver, Shivanand, was very capable of the local
languages as well as Hindi and English, just as we had requested.
All the hotels were very good, the rooms were basic but nice and accommodative of all our needs.
Again thank you for a nice trip. We will be glad to refer you to others as well as solicit your help next time.
- Shailesh Trivedi
over all tour, we have faced the problem only
with Driver. For going to any sightseeing we
need to force him very much.
- Anushka Chavan
- Tranquility at ganpatiphule was just too good and Murud was also good . But the resort itself was not too good …cold and dark !!!1 but overall 8/10 . I felt that the Lotus resort at Murud was costly and there was scope of reduction in prices . anyhow thanks for the arrangements .
- Gaurav Kumar Arora
to say that we are now back in England after a
wonderful 3 weeks in Rajasthan, and thanks so
much for helping to make the stay at Pachewar
and the various train journeys so trouble
free: the service provided by you and the
staff at Nivalink was excellent.- Geoff
like to thank you for the opportunity given
to us to visit the Sajan Nature Club. I and
my husband had been there last weekend
and it was an experience indeed and has
definitely washed off the bad memorries we
had at Dhabosa retreat. We as client of
Nature Trials appreciate your concern for
would also like to thank Ms. Sonu for her
kind co-operation and being so approachable
and patient to answer even small of my
query. - Vidya Powle
- We enjoyed Kolad and thanks a lot for all the arrangements.
- Girish Pathak
for all the help and reservations.
Hotel Payal is excellent! Siddharth
Varanasi is also quite good - lobby area is
very good, room is a little
"used", front desk could be
friendlier and helpful. Someone
"apparently" cancelled our
reservation at Varanasi - so the manager
said and gave us rooms like he was doing us
a favour. Anyway - all is well that
ends well :-) - Tarun Krishnamurthy
for all the arrangements that you did for
our conference on 24th and 25th
February, 2011. We look forward to
such arrangements in future at different
places and shall be in touch with you. - V
impressed with Nivalink's ability to list
the really good, not so well known hotels.
The Coconut Creek Bogmallo (Goa) is one of
the best value for money places that I
have visited.Keep up the good work! - Smita
had a very comfortable journey to talegaon
and back. The driver sanjay was v good and
the vehicle was in good Condition. We
shall definitely use your services again
when needed. Thanks for everything- Dr
was going to write to you to thank you for
everthing you did to give us a memorable
holiday in India. Apart from the
transport the holiday was a great success.
The initial Innova was not only grubby but
the seat belt anchor points were broken
leaving sharp bits protruding. -
all the trip was enjoyable. All the
arrangements were also good except fro
some small blemishes that could have been
avoided - S K Nair
you very much for organizing the perfect
trip. - Slava Vasilyev
morning Sonali! First we want to thank you
for all the help you gave us with our trip
to Kerala. Even though it was much shorter
than we had originally planned, it was
heavenly! The Old Harbour Hotel is an
absolute gem, and the backwaters were
gorgeous. - Shelby Conley
- Our family have returned delighted with lots of happy memories. Thanks for booking hotels for us at all the four locations. Looking forward to another vacation soon J with
was wonderful tour that we had booked
through you. The resort, vehicle, driver
etc., were all excellent. We both
thank you for the same and would contact
your organization for our future
trips. - Hitesh Doshi
you are doing well.Thanks for all your
effort in planning my trip to Andaman.I
appreciate the professionalism that you
showed in organising my trip.Everything
went smooth and was near to
perfection.Thanks once again.- Subhashish
had the pleasure of visiting North East
through your agency a week back. I would
like to extend my Thanks for making this
trip an absolute pleasure. It was one of
the best arrangements that I have seen
in all the holidays I have taken so
far. - Rekha Nair
got back from my very hectic trip.
Thanks for making very good
arrangements. Overall things
worked out although there were some
issues here and there. The
driver was quite good, reliable and
knew his way around. The hotels
were good. Kumbakonam location
was not very convenient for 2 nights,
one night would have been better.
I think it would be good if the
transportation company did some
planning for the customers with regard
to temple timings. It would be
good if they called the temple the
previous night and found out about the
timings so we can plan the next day
better. Other than that, it was
very good. I am hoping to
plan something for Jan. 2012. - Nalini
- Firstly, many thanks for organising the trip – it went really well, everything you organised went smoothly. The car and driver were great, Francis was really nice, helpful and friendly.
- Stephen Stanley
- Have Completed my long drive successfully and safely.I thank you very much for all the support and guidance.
You had helped me in planning my iternary and hotel bookings.
- Thane - Ellora - Maheswhar - Mandu - bagh caves - Sanchi - Udayagiri - Vidisha - Pachmarhi - Pench Jungle safari - Home.
16 days, 3080 kms, 197 liters of petrol,11 Destinations, 72 hrs of driving covering
Seven archaeological sites, one hill station ( 1250 mts altitude), and Jungle safari.
- Please follow
for the travelogues and http://www.flickr.com/photos/rangasai/
for travel photos
The drive proved to be most successful, safe, comfortable and fruitful.
Looking forward to planning similar trips in future.
- Dr. Prof Ranga Sai
- Thank you very much for booking my family trip. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip.
The Hotels suggested and booked by you were really good and we enjoyed staying. The transportation Van and the driver were really good.
I am looking forward to book my other trips through
Nivalink in future. I have already recommended your name to few of my friends.
- Sharad Kamble
- We had a lovely vacation. The hotels recomended by you were fabulous.Renaissance(east wing with Petronas view) & Berjaya(Rain forest). At Renaissance we got check in at 10 am.This gave us enough time to rest and saved our day as opposed to chk in at 2 pm.
Thanks a ton. Excellent job!! - Suma
was the best ever holiday I enjoyed
with my family. Both stay and food was
excellent. Also service from the
Resort staff and Nivalink was praise
worth.- Dhananjay Ranade
- So far on all the trips you have finalized for us have been really excellent from Matheran, Jaipur/Udaipur & Mysore-Coorg-Kabini, with the exception of the hotel stay at Coorg. This is a lesson learned for me, that I should pick only those hotels that you or your company employees may have already visited and researched.
I will keep you posted on the next trip very soon.
- Kumar Raman
- I have been a regular customer of Nivalink and always been a satisfied customer. However, our experience on the Kashmir tour was not too
pleasant especially with Heevan - Kavita
have received the docs you sent
regarding my reservation at Tansen
Residency at Gwalior.
Thank you for your prompt response and
results. The other day, I was
appreciating " the all women
administration" of your office.
You have reaffirmed my appreciation by
action. - Prof M N Deshmukh
behalf of all I would like to inform
you that we all had a great time at
the Panoramic Resort. The property
was good and the service and the
food was also above average. It was
really good on your part to
recommend this resort and hope that
we can have some more occassions
through Nivalink.- Rajan Gupte
thanks for all the help. I am
personally very grateful to you for
your assistance. I will certainly
remember Nivalink when I plan my next
holiday.- Abhay Rangnekar
is to inform you that we had an
amazing time all throughout
Uttaranchal itinenary and all places
we have visited.- Hardeep Jadeja
tour was good and comfortable, every
thing was planned well and had no
problem with the Vehicles or hotel - Himanshu
hotels and the service they offered
were excellent for most part. Hotel
Heevan however could've had better amenities,
it seemed that they were charging more
only for the location, which was
breathtaking - Ahmed Merchant
arrangements for our trip were right
upto the mark. Both hotels (
Metropole Mysore and Dhole's Den
Bandipur) were very nice.- Makarand
had a great time at the resort.
Appreciate that what was promised was
delivered and we did not get any
surprises at the resort regarding any
exclusions. At the resort the service
was good and prompt, food was great,
venue was also nice. There was
professional approach both from
Nivalink and Kashid Resorts.- Sanjay
- Meanwhile, My wife and I would like to thank you very for your exceptional high-quality customer focus. Dealing with you has been a pleasure and we will return to use Nivalink because of the experience and interaction we had with you. Please keep it up.-
Karan Rai Singh
tour was fantastic and went on
smoothly. Thanks for arranging it.
Would definitely approach Nivalink
for my next trip.- Badrinath
- Thank you very much for the arrangements & bookings for our leh trip.
We were really happy with the quality of service provided, hotel as well as car.-
was very good and jolly person, all
stays were good .Kadavu is too
costly and less veg varieties we had
lunch/dinner out - Manish Arya
feedback from the trip is very
very good. The entire trip was
extremely well planned and
executed. Thanks for the same - Piyush
- The service provided was excellent, on a couple of things I have few suggestions which are more applicable for Nivalink. The transport option should have been
aggressively priced by reducing the total
kms travelled, . Communicate this suggestion to your management to provide better service.
- O Neil Almedia
- Fantastic trip. I am also pleased with service which I got from nivalink for this tour. Not only before trip but after trip also , Sonal persuaded my case of refund with Kaziranaga resort.
Really pleased with this and sure will consider nivalink for my next trips
- Aniruddha Pethe
family and I would like to thank you
for helping us with trip. It was
well organised - Swami Ganesan
- Thank you very much for arranging my trip, every thing went just fine
apart from many landslides on the way. We just missed one Dham on this
trip which I hope to complete next year (God willing).
Please pass my best wishes to your team and the service providers at all
the places where we stayed for really looking after us and giving little
insight into the place, and not forgetting the transport provider.-
- The trip was amazing. We enjoyed the hospitality of Dinesh and the team in every matter.
We also loved the food. Thank You Neetu for the same.
- Savio Zacharia
are doing fine and thank you for
initiating the refund. Appreciate
your pro-active step. Would like to
let you know that I will definitely
provide a detailed feedback on our
experience in working with you and
Nivalink on the trip planning and
overall setup.- Pradeep
- We had a good time in our vacation
last week. Thanks for your
continuous support through the
planning phase and during the
vacation when we had to change our
plans. - Lakshmi Narasu
had an extremely fulfilling and
entertaining trip, and i wish to
thank you and your services from the
bottom of my heart. A special
mention of our Chauffeur , Mr.
Deepak- , who was exemplary in his
behaviour and conduct throughout the
trip - Avishek Mitra
- We had hired transport service thru Nivalink for our Bangalore-Mysore-Ooty trip.
This is to inform you that the car was in good condition. The driver was polite, cooperative and could converse in Marathi. There were no unpleasant issues during the trip. We appreciate the excellent services provided by you. Thank you.
- Sandeep Joshi
- Thank you for the wonderful trip to Kerela.It was most memorable trip for me and my family.
Everything worked nicely as per the planned schedule right from Station pickup till Airport drop.
The entire trip was well organised by nivalink. The one thing that I like most were the hotels suggested by nivalink and the service provided by them.
I would like to look forward for my future trips with nivalink only for there excellent
organisation.- Chaitalee Wagdare
are very happy. All problems were
resolved well. Sikkim is a beautiful
and welcoming. - Slava Vailev
- But sincerely thanks for all your support and your timely replies regarding options you provided. You turned my first impression regarding nivalink team (that you guys are not replying properly) completely wrong. One of the finest examples of customer service
- Yogin Trivedi
- We will let you know, that we are allready at home and that we had a wonderfull time in India.
Everything was perfect, we enjoyed our lodges and hotels, we miss allready the safaris, so everything was
fine. Thanks for everything and if we intend to come back to India, for sure we will email
you. - Peter & Lilian
returned from my trip to India last
month, and everything except for the
gap in communication about Misty
Mountain (MM), worked out very well.
- John Swayze
resumed work after holidays
yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks
for the nice arrangements done by
Nivalink. - Vaibhav Doshi